Terms of Service
Last Edited: July 2010
1. DediDirect makes no guarantees of service of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the service it is providing. DediDirect also disclaims any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. DediDirect will not be responsible for damages the Customer suffers. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, misdeliveries, or service interruptions caused by its own negligence, subscriber's errors or omissions, or due to the fault of third parties. DediDirect agrees to maintain and provide the highest level of service possible, and to maintain a good-faith relationship with the Customer.
2. Customer agrees to defend, hold harmless and expeditiously indemnify DediDirect from any liability, claim, loss, damage or expense arising out of the indemnifying party's breach or violation of any covenant contained in this Policy and resulting from the Customer's use of the service.
3. DediDirect accounts cannot be transferred or used by anyone other than the subscriber and authorized account sub-users. Customer may not sell, lease, rent or assign the connection or parts of the connection to any party not named in this Policy, unless DediDirect's plan allows such service. Customer may allow ftp access to its server and host web sites for its customers without violating this Policy.
4. DediDirect reserves the right to cancel service for any reason without prior notice. In case of cancellation, unused fees may be returned to the subscriber on a pro-rated basis.
5. If Customer re-registers after DediDirect's cancellation of the account without DediDirect's written consent, DediDirect will cancel Customer's account and all dues and fees paid to date regardless of whether service has been rendered will be forfeited. Additionally, any amounts due will be immediately payable.
6. DediDirect requires that its agreements be made with a person who is qualified to contract. As such, subscriber must be over the age of eighteen (18) years. Otherwise, a parent or guardian must accept this agreement and enclose the proper payment. DediDirect cannot accept payments from persons who are not at least eighteen (18) years of age, nor can we accept agreements from persons who are not at least eighteen (18) years of age.
7. Customer shall ensure that its use of DediDirect's network services shall not disrupt DediDirect, its associated networks or equipment forming part of the systems. In instances in which an excessive amount of system resources are utilized by a subscriber, DediDirect reserves the right to place CPU process limits on the Customer's account, or a bandwidth throttle, to prevent disruption of service to other customers. DediDirect will make all attempts to contact Customer prior to applying any trafficslowing restriction to the Customer's account.
8. Use of other organizations' networks or computing resources is subject to their respective permission and usage policies.
9. Use of DediDirect's hosting services could involve listing subscriber's participation in relevant directories, and subscriber expressly grants permission for such listings.
10. Transferring your domain to another provider does not constitute canceling your account with DediDirect. You must notify DediDirect to formally cancel your account to avoid further charges.
11. On occasion, DediDirect may have a need to communicate with Customer through e-mail issues related to billing, as well as changes, additions and modifications to the network. It is the responsibility of the Customer to check e-mail sent to the e-mail address listed with DediDirect.